Giorgio Vasari. It’s unlikely you can visit northern Italy and not hear this name. He was a Renaissance painter, architect and writer who left us a legacy of pretty good paintings, great architecture and the tell-all book on those famous Italian painters and sculptors who changed Western art.
- The Medici Villas December 12, 2011
- See the Tuscan Countryside by the Nature Train March 22, 2012
- Wine Tasting in Tuscany August 16, 2011
- Tasting Olive Oil in Tuscany October 30, 2012
- Monte Forato: the Devil’s Mountain October 16, 2012
- Tips for Visiting Tuscany in Summer June 11, 2013
- Barga’s Summer Music Festivals June 4, 2013
- Tuscany for Cruise Visitors May 14, 2013
- Tuscany in Spring April 16, 2013
- Radda in Chianti City Guide April 2, 2013
- Augustus Slocumb: good post...
- Orpha Yucha: Great browse you obtained there. I concur with mos...
- typical clues for great urban race: I am extremely impressed together with your writin...
- Keneth Saarela: I found your site very exciting. I've bookmarked i...
bagno Vignone christmastime cooking elba Florence florence day trips food holiday events islands Italy Italy things to do lucca Maremma medici villas napolean opera Pisa puccini relaxation renaissance San Gimignano Saturnia Saturnia Spa siena thermal springs tucany things to do Tuscany Tuscany attractions tuscany christmas tuscany day trips Tuscany eating and drinking Tuscany festivals Tuscany festivals and events Tuscany holidays Tuscany sightseeing tours Tuscany spas Tuscany things to do tuscany tours and activities Tuscany travel tips Tuscany wine Tuscany wine tours urban trekking Villa of Tuscany walking tours white truffle festival