A trip to Venice will most likely include a gondola cruise. You just can’t avoid it, and frankly, it’s something everyone should do once. However, once you’ve glided along the canals, you’ll be looking for other things to do in Venice. You might want to try something off the following list.
Tag Archives: gambling
- Venice Carnival! February 3, 2012
- The Frari Church December 2, 2011
- Guide to the Dolomites December 16, 2010
- Free Things to Do in Venice May 4, 2012
- Venice’s Feast Day of the Epiphany January 4, 2012
- Tips for Visiting Venice in Summer May 17, 2013
- Santa Maria dei Miracoli church May 13, 2013
- 12 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Venice May 10, 2013
- The Best Venice Festivals May 3, 2013
- The Jewish Ghetto of Venice April 26, 2013
- Rick McGill: As the article says, "don't be afraid to get lost....
- Mike Maddox: Thank you for the information. How do you purch...
- Houston Sinka: Excellent read you acquired there. I agree with th...
- elegant angel pornstars: Really good posting. I just bookmark your blog sit...
- Mckayla: My wife and i got so thankful that Peter managed t...
architecture Bridge of Sighs bridges burano canals day trips from venice doge's palace dolomite mountains dolomites Getting around in Venice Grand Canal Italy murano peggy guggenheim collection rialto rialto bridge sightseeing in venice st. mark's basilica st. mark's square Things to Do things to do in venice uniquely venice Venice venice attractions Venice budget venice churches venice day trip Venice day trips Venice eating and drinking Venice festivals and events Venice free things to do Venice history venice holidays Venice museums Venice performances venice sightseeing Venice sightseeing tours Venice suggested itineraries venice things to do Venice top attractions venice tours Venice tours and activities Venice Transportation venice travel tips venice weather