Intimacy meets integrity at Schubertiade Schwarzenberg, the most important and engaging Schubert festival in the world today. Dedicated to the music of Franz Schubert, the Viennese composer whose only conceivable rivals in the annals of Romantic era music are Mozart and Beethoven, this seasonal program of Strauss, Brahms, Mahler (and Schubert, naturally) and others is a must for classical music enthusiasts.
Tag Archives: Schubert Festival
- English-language Live Theatre in Vienna March 28, 2012
- Street Food in Vienna January 4, 2012
- Freud Museum February 2, 2011
- Wean Hean Jazz Festival in Vienna June 22, 2012
- Vienna’s Café Culture July 11, 2012
- Visiting Budapest from Vienna May 22, 2013
- The Best Day Trips from Vienna May 15, 2013
- Schönnbrun Palace May 1, 2013
- Getting Around Vienna April 24, 2013
- Vienna at Easter March 13, 2013
- vienna theatre project: Not to forget vienna theatre project, which has be...
- Hugo: Tipping at street vendors is not standard in Vienn...
Austria Austria Festivals Austrian Theatre Austria Things to do best of vienna Cafes in Vienna Christmas in Vienna Day trips from Vienna Festival food free things to do Freud Museum Gardens in Vienna Graben Vienna Haus der Musik Madame Tussauds Mozart Museum Parks in Vienna private tour guides sausage Schubert Festival street food the third man Things to Do Viator Viator Local Expert Guides viator private tour guides Vienna Vienna attractions Vienna Ball Vienna Christmas markets Vienna Concerts vienna festival Vienna Festivals vienna movies Vienna museums Vienna Shopping Vienna Theatre Vienna things to do vienna things to go Vienna travel tips Waltz lesson in Vienna Wean Hean Jazz Festival Wiener Festwochen